Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Tuna Korokke recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tuna Korokke recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as distinct as you can get whenever you write down the things you eat. It is just not sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. The correct way to do it is always to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be adequate but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tuna korokke recipe. You can cook baked tuna korokke using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Tuna Korokke:
- Get 2 large of Potato.
- Take 180 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Use 1 of half Onion.
- Use 200 ml of Panko.
- Provide 1 of *1 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tsp of each Salt, pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (or vegetable oil).
Steps to make Baked Tuna Korokke:
- [Preparation] -Mash the potatoes. -Drain the oil from the tuna. -Chop the onion finely..
- -Roast the panko on a heated frying pan until browned (do not add oil!).
- -Add the butter to the frying pan and sauté the onions. When translucent, add the ground pork and stir fry. Once the color of the meat changes, add the tuna, salt, pepper and continue frying..
- -Put the mashed potatoes and the sautéed mixture from Step 3 in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise and mix together. Form into cylindrical patties as shown..
- -Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the patty and coat with panko. Right before serving, bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes and it's done..
If you find this Baked Tuna Korokke recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.