Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as particular as possible while you write down what you consume. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The proper way to do it is usually to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to include the amounts of the foods you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you eat so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This can show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to morola macher bora (small fish pakora / fritters – bengali style) recipe. You can have morola macher bora (small fish pakora / fritters – bengali style) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style):
- Get 1 cup of morola mach (Mola Carplet – Fresh River Water Fish).
- Use 1/2 cup of masoor dal (red lentils), soaked for 3-4 hours.
- Use 2 tbsp. of rice flour.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Use as needed of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic, grated.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of nigella seeds (kalonji).
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Use pinch of baking soda (opt).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp. of mustard oil.
- You need as needed of oil to deep fry.
Instructions to make Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Grind the masoor dal with very less water and mix along with all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil)..
- Heat oil and drop spoonfuls of the mix into it and fry on a medium flame till golden in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel..
- Serve as an appetizer with any chutney or kasundi (mustard sauce)..
If you find this Morola Macher Bora (Small Fish Pakora / Fritters – Bengali Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.