Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you happen to be. If you consider it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscles. So be cautious with the meals you devour as it can really produce a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food can make us well and thus superfoods are becoming part of many individuals’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are two types of foods, the good and the inferior. Putting on body weight is only one of the problems with eating the wrong fare and, vs this, the proper food may give you health as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
Lycopene is an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which is why also they are considered to be superfoods. A different superfood is spinach which is full of iron as well as one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is very important for eye health as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza inspired oven-baked okonomiyaki recipe. To cook pizza inspired oven-baked okonomiyaki you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Take 1 cup of SR Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Cabbage 6 to 8 large leaves.
- Use of Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Prepare 1/8 of Red Onion.
- You need 2-4 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/8 of Green Capsicum.
- Provide of Anchovies 8 to 10 fillets.
- Take of Bocconcini / Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Other Topping Suggestions: Olives, Salted Capers, Chilli, Semi-dried Tomatoes.
Steps to make Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make the batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs and Salt..
- Add shredded cabbage to the batter and mix it well. You an add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter..
- Line a baking trays with baking paper. Spread the batter and cabbage mixture on the tray and cover with thinly sliced vegetables. Place Anchovies and Bocconcini, and other ingredients on top of the mixture just like making a pizza..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until browned and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Sprinkle some freshly cracked Pepper and Salt over, and serve hot..
If you find this Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.