Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day time you eat things. This makes it possible to figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a few days you’ll observe that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to see whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is critical simply because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What type of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish biryani recipe. You can have fish biryani using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Biryani:
- Use ½ kg of King fish -.
- Take 2 of Onion big -.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic Crushed & – each.
- Take 1 tablespoon of green chilli Crushed -.
- Prepare 3 of Tomato – medium.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder -.
- Provide ¼ cup of Curd -.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ghee dalda / -.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Chilli powder -.
- You need ½ teaspoon of Pepper powder -.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder -.
- Get 1 of Ginger garlic & – table spoon each.
- You need 3 , 4 of onion -.
- Take pinch of Fenugreek – a.
- Get pinch of Mustard – a.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coconut -.
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of Poppy seeds -.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cashew nuts – (soaked in water).
- You need 2 cups of Basmati rice -.
- Use 4 cups of water -.
- Take 6 of Cardamom -.
- Provide 2 of Cinnamon – medium size stick.
- Prepare 6 of Clove -.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ghee -.
- You need 1 – 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice -.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Fish Biryani:
- Masala Preparation: Grind together all the ingredients for marination into a fine paste. Marinate the cleaned fish pieces with this paste for half an hour. Grind together the ingredients for white paste & keep aside. Shallow fry the marinated fish till it is half cooked. Add 1 tablespoon ghee to this oil & saute the onion till it becomes soft. Add the crushed ginger, garlic & green chilli & saute for 3 minutes. Add coriander powder. When the oil starts appearing add the tomatoes.When the toma….
- Rice Preparation: Boil 4 cups of water with half of the whole masala (cardamom, cloves & cinnamon) & let it cool. Clean the rice & soak for 25 minutes & drain the water completely. Heat ghee/dalda in a pan.Fry the remaining whole masala and add rice. When the rice starts cracking add boiled water, salt & lemon juice. Cook the rice till the water is completely dried..
- Layering the biriyani.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree 10 minutes before baking the biriyani.Butter a baking dish. Spread one layer of fish masala first & a layer of rice on top of it. Repeat the same.The top layer should be of rice. You can drizzle ghee & sprinkle coriander leaves in between the layers. Spread a wet cloth over the dish while baking. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. (Refer notes for stove top method)Garnish with fried onions,nuts, raisins..
If you find this Fish Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.