Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? You can monitor your food the right way or the wrong way. There is far more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a few of the elements you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
What kind of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spicy stingray / sambal ikan bakar recipe. You can have baked spicy stingray / sambal ikan bakar using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar:
- Provide 400 grams of stingray or any fish.
- Use of spicy sambal.
- Get 2 of kalamasi juice or lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of small slice onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal) please refer to my recipe (SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE).
- You need of garnish.
- Provide 2 tbsp of slice cucumbers.
- You need 2 of small kalamasi.
- Use 1 of small slice onion.
Instructions to make Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar:
- In pan with oil saute spicy sauce with onion for 1 minute then add light soy sauce then off heat.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then put the stingray on a banana leave, top ready cooked spicy sambal together with onion then close 4 corner tightly and bake 200 C for 20 minute.
- Drizzle Some Lime juice, onion, cucumber and some fresh coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Baked Spicy Stingray / Sambal Ikan Bakar recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.