Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai salmon with noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai salmon with noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai salmon with noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write every little thing down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a good way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are a number of tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your feelings when you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon with noodles recipe. To cook thai salmon with noodles you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai salmon with noodles:
- Use 1-2 tbsp of Thai curry paste (depending on size of fish fillets) (see recipe).
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (mine were huge so I used 2 tbsps of paste).
- Get of 2 tbsp coconut cream (shaved).
Instructions to make Thai salmon with noodles:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Heat a pan over a high heat. Add the the Thai paste. Fry for 2 minutes to let the flavours infuse. Then add the shaved coconut cream. Mix until it has melted, add a dash of water (it should be a thick paste) and remove from the heat..
- Line a baking tray with foil and lay the salmon out, skin side down. Spread the paste over the salmon and bake for 10 minutes. (I like mine soft/ medium rare in the middle. If you like it more well done, cook if for a couple more minutes)..
- While the salmon is cooking, stir fry some veg (I had even more Thai paste which I threw in with the veg) and cook some noodles..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve :-).
If you find this Thai salmon with noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.