Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts Regarding Superfoods.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. So be careful with the food you eat as it could really produce a difference. People nowadays are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to enhance your wellbeing and offer you plenty of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In simple terms, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you can imagine, superfoods are seen as the correct kind of food.
Another vital ability of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Superfoods are recommended for their positive effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food acknowledged for this. Garlic can also help lower the level of cholesterol inside your blood as well. If you’ve a hypersensitive stomach then it is best to not eat garlic as it could irritate the lining. Green tea is definitely an alternative for you, in particular if the concept of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink because it contains polyphenols. One other area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to stop the development of tumors.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they give you lots of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki glazed salmon donburi recipe. You can have teriyaki glazed salmon donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Take 125-250 g of precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),.
- Prepare 1 of fillet of salmon, skin left on,.
- Prepare 1 of small-medium carrot grated,.
- Use 20 g of precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, chopped,.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),.
- You need Half of a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Provide 1 of small pinch of salt.
- You need of Coconut oil spray.
- Provide of To garnish:.
- You need of Nigella seeds.
Steps to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes..
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.