Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese style salmon with potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style salmon with potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as you can get while you note down the things you eat. You need to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food record. The proper way to do it is usually to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You need to include the volume of the food you take in. “Cereal” is not good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Don’t forget that the more of something you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This helps you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style salmon with potatoes recipe. You can have japanese style salmon with potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese style salmon with potatoes:
- Prepare 2 pieces of Salmon.
- Get 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 package of Mushrooms.
- Get To taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Some Olive oil.
- Prepare of Some Garlic.
- Get 100 cc of Water.
- Get of Some Parsley.
- Use 1-1.5 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese style salmon with potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces and soak them in water for a while..
- Cut the salmon same size of the potato. Add salt and pepper..
- Spread olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic. When the smell of garlic comes up, start baking the salmon..
- Place the potatoes on a plate, wrap it and heat in a microwave oven (2 minutes 30 seconds at 600 w)..
- Add the cooked potato and mushrooms to a frying pan..
- Add 100 cc of water, cover it (open a little space), and simmer over medium to high heat until all the water evaporates..
- Add soy sauce, taste it and adjust it with salt and pepper!.
- Place it on a plate and add parsley on top!!.
If you find this Japanese style salmon with potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.