Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as you can whenever you write down what you take in. It is just not sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is just not good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is vital to understand that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce recipe. To cook steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of Fresh cod fillets.
- Use 4 slice of Bacon.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 1/4 of tin Tinned tomatoes.
- You need 1 of as required ◎ Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 dash of of each ◎ Oregano, thyme, etc..
- Prepare 1 of as required ◎ Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of amout of each Coarsely ground black pepper, parsley.
Instructions to make Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Slice a cod fillet diagonally into 4 thin pieces. Remove any bones..
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon into 4 pieces. Chop the onion. Remove the hard bottom from the shimeji mushrooms and separate into small pieces..
- Place the onion, shimeji mushrooms and tinned tomatoes in the centre of some baking parchment or a microwave steaming sheet..
- Arrange the cod and bacon slices alternately on top..
- Sprinkle the ◎ ingredients evenly over the top. Fold and seal the parchment or microwave steaming sheet by squeezing both ends..
- Microwave at 600 W for 7-8 minutes. Sprinkle on the coarsely ground black pepper and parsley..
- Adjust the cooking time to your microwave..
If you find this Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.