Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orea bake cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orea bake cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a great way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. There is far more to food journaling than writing a listing of what you eat during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down too. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This can show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orea bake cheesecake recipe. You can cook orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orea bake cheesecake:
- Take of Cake base.
- Get of orea cookies.
- Take of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need of Cheese filling.
- Take of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Use of orea cream filling.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Use of sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Use of egg.
- Prepare of cornstarch powder.
- Take of sour cream.
- Get of lemon juice (optional).
- You need of orea cookies.
- Get of Topping.
- Provide of orea cookies.
Instructions to make Orea bake cheesecake:
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
If you find this Orea bake cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.