Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are what you eat. That is so right. For instance, meats including poultry include amino acids which are vital as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just eat correctly. Food advice tells us that the correct food can make us healthy so superfoods are getting part of many individuals’s diets. So what constitutes being a superfood. In easy terminology, some food is high-quality for us and some not so good. Putting on body weight is just one of the problems with consuming the wrong fare and, versus this, the right food can provide you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate result of your body not getting the right type of nutrition. Carbohydrates give fuel for your system, protein is essential to the health of the body’s cells and a particular degree of fats is required. Of course, to add to all of this you can’t survive without water. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including several vitamins and minerals. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects in the bad one. Superfoods are rich in several of these nutrients and one such food is salmon for its protein content along with the fatty acid, Omega-3. An additional benefit of Omega-3 as you age is how it is known for a positive effect in your brain’s health. Several superfoods have Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
It now seems to be a good time to start out ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon and onion quiche with handmade dough recipe. To cook easy salmon and onion quiche with handmade dough you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough:
- You need 1 can of Canned Salmon.
- Use 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 20 of beans edamame.
- Get 110 grams of ★White flour.
- Provide 50 ml of ★Olive oil.
- Prepare 30 ml of ★Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Provide 2 of ☆Eggs.
- Use 50 ml of ☆Milk.
- Use 100 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Use 70 grams of ☆Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough:
- Mix all of the ★ ingredients together until it becomes quite sticky..
- While you're mixing it, keep an eye on it till it's no longer floury. Then form the dough with your hands and roll it out with a rolling pin..
- Once you've formed the dough and rolled it out, place it over the pie dish. Once you do, gently roll the rolling pin over the dish so that it cuts off the excess dough. Now put it as it is in the fridge..
- Combine all of the ☆ ingredients together and mix with a whisk till you have made the egg mixture..
- Take the salmon out of the can and mix well with the onions, mayonnaise, and soy sauce. Preheat your oven to 220℃..
- Take the pie crust out of the fridge and put in the salmon mixture. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with the edamame beans. (Frozen is okay).
- Once it's preheated, bake for 20 minutes. Adjust the baking time so that it is golden brown when done. (I baked the leftover egg mixture together with the quiche).
- Once it has plumped up, it's done baking. When it has settled, take it out of the pie tray..
- It looks like this when cut! Try it with some freshly chilled tomatoes!.
If you find this Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.