Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican Beef Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Beef Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some chicken that chicken will be broken down and the amino acids shall be used to fix cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you dine correctly. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what is considered being a superfood. We can in truth say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Inferior foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories designed to provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to assist diminish illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound known as lycopene. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins known as folate. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is important for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican beef patties recipe. To cook jamaican beef patties you need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jamaican Beef Patties:
- You need of Spicy Mince with Homemade Pattie Dough.
- Prepare 1 of onion (finely sliced).
- Take 2 tbsp of Ghee/Oil.
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Mince.
- Provide 1 bunch of Spring Onions.
- Get 2 of Jalapeños diced up small.
- Use Handful of Dhania.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of DhanaJeero.
- You need 2 teaspoons of All Spice (Curry Masala).
- Use 2 teaspoons of Red chillies.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Red Masala.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Ginger/ Garlic.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Nutmeg Powder.
- Take of Pattie Dough.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter (straight from fridge).
- Use 1 cup of ice water.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1 Tsp of Vinegar (White).
Instructions to make Jamaican Beef Patties:
- Braise onion (finely sliced) in 2 tbsp Ghee/Oil in a pot. Then add the Mince, spring onion, Jalapeños, dhania, salt, DhanaJeero, All Spice (Curry Masala), Red chillies, Red Masala, Ginger/ Garlic, Garam Masala, Lemon Juice, Turmeric, Nutmeg Powder. Cook till all water has evaporated. Let it cool.
- Pattie Dough: Mix the flour and butter, till it resembles breadcrumbs Add 1 cup ice cold water, salt, sugar, turmeric powder, ghee and vinegar. Slowly pour in. The dough must bind nicely, the texture should be firm yet stretchable (playdough) Cover with ClingWrap and leave in the fridge for 1 hour..
- To Assemble: Break dough in 4, keep unused portions in fridge. On floured surface, roll out the dough and cut out with a bowl or a large round cutter. Your choice of size. Fill the mince on one side and fold over, sealing with water around edges, and use a fork to bind together. Place on floured wax paper and freeze for an hour. Thaw 10 mins, brush with ghee and bake for 30 mins on 180'C. Serve with Cocoa Bread or Ketchup Enjoy💕💕.
If you find this Jamaican Beef Patties recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.