Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth On Superfoods.
You have become what you put in your body. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, meats like fowl include amino acids which are significant as they could help to repair muscle tissue. So be cautious with the food you eat as it could possibly really create a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can in truth say that various foods add to our well being and others do not. Putting on fat is just one of the problems with ingesting the incorrect foodstuff and, as opposed to this, a good food can give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes that is why also they are considered to be superfoods. Spinach is also another first-class food since it includes plenty of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is very important for visual strength as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to russian-style salted salmon pie recipe. To make russian-style salted salmon pie you only need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie:
- Provide 1 box of of 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- Use 4 of thinly sliced fillets Lightly salted salmon.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Provide 10 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- You need 1 of Boiled egg.
- Use 1 of Egg yolk.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of each mayonnaise and ketchup Aurora sauce.
Instructions to make Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie:
- Remove the salmon skin and thinly slice the flesh..
- Thinly slice the onion. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the onion until browned..
- Soak the harusame noodles in water to rehydrate, pre-boil until tender, then cut into small pieces..
- Boil the egg and cut into round slices..
- Connect 1/2 sheet of puff pastry with a full sheet of puff pastry. This will form the bottom of the pie..
- Flip the baking sheet over and place the puff pastry on the underside of the baking sheet. Arrange the filling on top of the puff pastry..
- Arrange the salmon on top of the puff pastry, leaving a 1 cm border around the edge. Fill the inside with the salmon..
- Spread the harusame noodles on top..
- Place sliced onions on top..
- Arrange the sliced boiled eggs on top..
- Place the remaining salmon on top..
- Once the filling is assembled, place 2 sheets of puff pastry side by side on top to cover it. Lightly press on the surface evenly to make it settle..
- Place a strip of the remaining puff pasty over the seam to make it look like a ribbon. Place another strip perpendicularly and decorate it with a ribbon made from another strip..
- Press the edges with your fingers, then, using a fork, press the edges of dough together all the way around. Pierce several holes into the surface with a fork..
- Brush the beaten egg on top. Preheat the oven to 200℃, place the baking sheet on the lower rack, and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 180℃ and bake for another 20 minutes..
If you find this Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.