Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You need to be very specific when you write down the things that you are eating. It is not enough to list “salad” in your food record. The correct way to do it is usually to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should also note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon chanchan-yaki recipe. You can have salmon chanchan-yaki using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Take 4 of pieces Raw salmon.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Japanese leek.
- Use 1/4 of of a carrot Carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
- Use 1/2 of a small pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of a small pack Shimeji mushrooms.
Steps to make Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine all the ★ ingredients. Parboil and cut the potatoes..
- Slice the carrot into strips and the leek into 5 cm lengths. Cut off the root end of the mushrooms and shred..
- Spread out the foil and top with the salmon. Spread the miso on top, then assemble the vegetables. Wrap up with foil..
- Bake in an oven at 220°C for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces and scatter them over the food. Sprinkle on shichimi spice to taste..
- 10/8/2008 – The pictures were hard to see, so I changed them. The instructions are the same, even if the vegetables are a little different..
- "Simmered Chicken and Konnyaku"..
If you find this Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.