Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re eating things. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a short time you’ll observe that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This may also enable you to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because all those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your mood when you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple mochi and tuna doria with mayo miso sauce recipe. You can have simple mochi and tuna doria with mayo miso sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce:
- Use 2 of level bowls Rice (leftovers).
- Prepare 1 of Mochi (squares).
- You need 1 of ladle's worth Mixed veggies.
- Take 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Provide 2 of handfuls Pizza cheese.
- Prepare of Mayo miso sauce Recipe ID: 1652670.
- Use 5 tbsp of ○Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- You need 3 tbsp of ○Milk.
Steps to make Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce:
- In a frying pan, heat some olive oil (not listed) if you prefer and add the veggies. Gently stir fry and then let cool..
- Combine all the ingredients marked "○" to make the sauce..
- Take the cooled veggies, the tuna with a bit of the oil still in it, and the mayo and miso sauce, combine and mix well..
- Put the rice on a heat-resistant plate and assemble the mochi on top. I cut the mochi in half lengthwise and then chopped them up because it's easier to cook that way..
- Once the mochi is on top, microwave them for 20 seconds. Add the mayo and miso sauce mixture on top..
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce till you can't see it..
- Bake them in a oven for five minutes and when they turn golden brown, they are done..
- This one is freshly baked..
If you find this Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.