Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you’re eating stuff. This will help you find out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll see, for example, that although you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will even make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed fish with spicy onion sauce recipe. To cook stuffed fish with spicy onion sauce you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce:
- Provide of FISH OPTION.
- You need 750 grams of asian seabass /barramundi /siakap or any fish.
- Prepare of SPICY SAUCE /SAMBAL SAUCE.
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek.
Instructions to make Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce:
- Saute onion with oil then add spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek for a minute then add light say sauce and brown sugar then mix well for another 2 minutes then off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Wash and pat dry the fish then season with salt generously.
- Spoon the cooked spicy onion sauce onto the cavity of the fish then either pan fry it or baked it in the oven at 200C /400F for for 30 to 40 minutes or longer depending on the size and thickness of the fish.
If you find this Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.