Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red coconut curry salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red coconut curry salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red coconut curry salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can when you write down what you eat. It is not enough to just write down “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You also need to write down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be adequate although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you take in so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This will show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red coconut curry salmon recipe. You can have red coconut curry salmon using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red coconut curry salmon:
- Use 1/3 cup of thai red curry paste or whatever…
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of limes thinly sliced as sour as cookpad.
- Get 4 of ,200gm salmon fillets skin removed like cookpad has skinned us…..
- You need 1 of coriander, green onions, fried shallots, and Chilli sauce to serve.
Steps to make Red coconut curry salmon:
- Pre heat oven to 200°Celsius.
- Mix together curry sauce and coconut milk set aside.
- Divide sliced lime between 4 sheets of non stick baking paper and top with salmon.
- Spoon over the curry mixture and fold over the edges of the paper to enclose the salmon.
- Pop on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked open up and top with coriander, green onion, and shallots serve with chilli sauce.
- Hope your happy with yourself cookpad ….
- What a crap app now……
If you find this Red coconut curry salmon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.