Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect PEPES IKAN WOKU IN HERBAL CURRY, WRAP WITH BANANA LEAVES recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best PEPES IKAN WOKU IN HERBAL CURRY, WRAP WITH BANANA LEAVES recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PEPES IKAN WOKU IN HERBAL CURRY, WRAP WITH BANANA LEAVES recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. For instance, meats including fowl include amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. Eating the proper meals is consequently crucial. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food can make us well so superfoods are becoming a part of many individuals’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the great and the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will find superfoods.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why also they are considered to be superfoods. Spinach can be a further good food because it contains lots of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach might help in your later years due to lutein in it that can help avert you from going blind.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepes ikan woku in herbal curry, wrap with banana leaves recipe. You can have pepes ikan woku in herbal curry, wrap with banana leaves using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make PEPES IKAN WOKU IN HERBAL CURRY, WRAP WITH BANANA LEAVES:
- Take 1 of (850) Bonito.
- Provide 1 of lime, extract juice.
- You need 6 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 5 of kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of turmeric leaf, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of pandanus leaf, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin (if available use the leaves and thinly sliced).
- Take 2 of spring onions, coarsley chopped.
- Use 30 grams of lemon basil leaves (optional).
- Use of Spices (ground) :.
- Get 7 of red chillies.
- You need 13 of bird's eye chillies (use less if you prefer).
- Provide 2 cm of turmeric, chopped.
- Get 2 cm of gingger, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes.
- You need 7 of candlenuts, roasted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of thinly sliced lemon grass.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Banana leaves enough to wrap or almunium foil.
Steps to make PEPES IKAN WOKU IN HERBAL CURRY, WRAP WITH BANANA LEAVES:
- Clean and was fish. Rub with lime juice and let it stand for about 10 minutes..
- Mix all the spices ground with salt and sugar. Rub it on the Fish..
- Wrap the spiced fish with banana leaves and tie both ends. Grill over hot charcoal or bake in oven until cooked..
- Note: if you dont have banana leaves, you can use aluminum foil to wrap it..
- Another way to cook is saute the ground spices, kaffir lime leaves, turmeric leaves, pandanus leaves with oil until fragrant. Add the water and bring to the boil. Toss in the Fish and continue to cook over low heat. And cumin and spring onions. Simmer until cooked. When the sauce is completely absorbed, adjust seasoning if necessary then add lemon basil leaves. Remove from heat and serve with Rice or any dish you like..
If you find this PEPES IKAN WOKU IN HERBAL CURRY, WRAP WITH BANANA LEAVES recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.