Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write each and every thing down but still are unable to figure out how to shed weight? You can observe your foods the right way or the wrong way. A food log isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to record various other very important information. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe. You can cook japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き):
- You need of ■ Ingredients for okonomiyaki.
- Get 5 pieces of (spring) cabbage.
- Prepare 10 cm of leek.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Provide of Some fried balls(Japanese "agetama").
- Use 5 pieces of sliced pork.
- Prepare of Some melting cheese.
- Get of ■ Okonomiyaki dough.
- Take 100 g of flour ★.
- Get 20 g of starch ★.
- Take 4 g of baking powder ★.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of soy sauce ☆.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar ☆.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajinomoto soup stock (ajinomoto dashi)☆.
- You need to taste of salt ☆.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 160 cc of Water.
- Get of ■ Topping.
- Use of some dried bonito (katsuobushi).
- Prepare of some okonomiyaki sauce.
- Take of some mayonnaise.
Steps to make Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き):
- Cut the cabbage leaves in small pieces..
- Cut the leek and also cut in small pieces. Prepared the canned corn..
- Measure all the ★ ingredients, add ☆ ingredients and mix beaten egg. Pour water little by little..
- Add some cheese and agetama..
- Add some oil into the pan, pour half of the dough and start frying..
- Place some sliced pork on the top. Cook both sides of okonomiyaki for about 5 minutes..
- When it's well cooked, done! Cook the other half of the dough as well. Apply okonomiyaki sauce. Draw stripes with mayonnaise slowly and it will be a pettern if you put lines from the side with using a chopstick. Add dried bonito..
If you find this Japanese pork and cabbage okonomiyaki (Butatama 豚玉お好み焼き) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.