Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Okonomiyaki Japanese savory pancake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Okonomiyaki Japanese savory pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okonomiyaki Japanese savory pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like poultry contain amino acids that happen to be significant as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Ingesting the correct meals is consequently imperative. People these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your health and offer you a lot of necessary nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In straightforward terms, some food is superior for us and many not so beneficial. Inferior foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to help you decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound called lycopene. Spinach is also an additional good food since it has lots of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away loss of sight in old age.
It now appears to be a good time to start ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki japanese savory pancake recipe. To make okonomiyaki japanese savory pancake you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okonomiyaki Japanese savory pancake:
- Provide 100 g of flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Dashi stock powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g of Water.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1/2 of Sweetheart cabbage.
- Provide 1 of Spring onion.
- Get of For toppings.
- You need 250 g of Prawns.
- Take of Other toppings examples.
- Get of Cheese and sweet corn.
- You need of Bacon.
- Take of Courgette and broccoli.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need of Okonomiyaki sauce(worcester sauce).
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Aonori seaweed.
- Prepare of Dried bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Okonomiyaki Japanese savory pancake:
- Mix the flour, dashi stock powder,baking powder and the water together and set aside.
- Chop the cabbage and spring onion into fine pieces and add to batter mix..
- Add the egg into the batter mix and mix well until everything is evenly combined. Do not over-mix, this will result in a tough and chewy pancake..
- Heat up a frying pan with a little oil on medium high heat. Pour the okonomiyaki batter into a round pancake shape in the centre of the pan. If using meat, start cooking your meat strips separate from the pancake. Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes until the bottom is light brown.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is cooked, add any toppings to the top and flip over to finish cooking. Do not press down with a spatula or the pancake will not be light and fluffy. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes and remove from the pan when finished..
- Smother with lashings of okonomiyaki sauce and mayonnaise, sprinkle with bonito flakes, aonori seaweed..
If you find this Okonomiyaki Japanese savory pancake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.