Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 20-Minute Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 20-Minute Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You’re what you eat. This really is so correct. As an example, meats including fowl contain amino acids that happen to be significant as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be careful with the foodstuff you devour as it could possibly really create a difference. Individuals currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your health and offer you a lot of vital nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In straightforward terminology, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good fare.
Your body needs a minimum amount of nutrients each day, otherwise you’ll wind up underfed. The precise type of fat is essential, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. You also need water, which can be probably the most essential of the lot. There are extra areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including some vitamins and minerals. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it facilitates the fight against the damaging type of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in lots of of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content together with the fatty acid, Omega-3. An additional advantage of Omega-3 as you get older is how it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. Numerous superfoods include Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 20-minute calzone recipe. You can have 20-minute calzone using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 20-Minute Calzone:
- Provide 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour (or cake flour).
- Provide 1 tsp of Dry yeast (or baking powder).
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 150 ml of Hot water.
- Get of Cheese for pizza (mozzarella etc.).
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup for pizza sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of For filling.
- Use of Ham, onions, green peppers, bacon, sausages, eggplants, boiled eggs, canned tuna etc and leftover curry, ratatouille, meat sauce, potato salad etc..
Steps to make 20-Minute Calzone:
- Mix the bread flour and salt, add the sugar and dry yeast in the center, and knead by adding the olive oil and hot water a little at a time until the dough no longer sticks to your hands..
- Divide the dough from Step 1 into four portions, and make them into balls. Leave them for about 5 minutes if you have time. During this time, prepare the ingredients for the filling. It is easy and quick if you mix all the filling ingredients before the next step..
- Dust the board with flour (not included in the ingredients list), and roll the dough out into a circle shape with a rolling pin. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough, place the filling in, and fold in half. It is easy to fold if you place the filling one just one half of the dough..
- Seal the seams by pressing edges with a fork, etc. You can also seal the seams by rolling up the edges and tucking the rolled end! Any way is okay if it keeps the filling inside..
- Place the dough from Step 4 in the preheated frying pan over low heat, and bake for about 5 minutes on each side with a lid on until browned. It's done..
- Example filling combinations are 1) ham and cheese, 2) canned tuna and boiled eggs, 3) microwaved eggplants and sausages, 4) sautéed spinach and egg, 5) bacon and onions… etc..
- Try any filling combinations you think will be good with cheese, like with pizza Leftover curry and ratatouille are also good If you use any ingredients that are hard to cook through, parboil or heat beforehand..
- It is recommended to use 5 g of baking powder instead of dry yeast if using cake flour. Bread flour with baking powder is also okay. Work with what you have at home!.
- I make different sizes of calzone for my family to adjust the amount each of us can eat..
If you find this 20-Minute Calzone recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.