Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time it is whenever you eat. This will help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You could also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is incredibly useful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hokkaido's famous chikuwa bread recipe. You can cook hokkaido's famous chikuwa bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread:
- You need 160 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 20 grams of Sugar.
- Take 3 grams of Salt.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 145 grams of combined Milk + egg.
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 8 stick of Chikuwa.
- Get 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Use 1/3 small of Onion.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 dash of Aonori and egg wash (for glazing).
Instructions to make Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread:
- Make the dough in a bread machine until the 1st rising is done. Round off the dough and rest it for a while..
- Mix the canned tuna, finely chopped onion and mayonnaise, and season with salt and pepper..
- Make a cut down one side of the chikuwa, and stuff with the Step 2 mixture..
- Roll the dough out into a long, thin rope and wrap it around the filled chikuwa. Leave to rise (2nd rising) until it's 1.5 times its original size..
- After the 2nd rising, brush the tops with egg wash (optional), and squeeze out a line of mayonnaise on top. Mist the bread and bake in a 200°C oven for 10-13 minutes..
- Sprinkle on some aonori seaweed powder to taste, and they're done..
- It's also delicious with a little ketchup and mustard..
- So filling! Chikuwa bread..
If you find this Hokkaido's Famous Chikuwa Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.