Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write every single thing down but still are unable to figure out how to shed weight? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food log is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You must record a few other very important information. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
What type of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki bread buns recipe. You can have okonomiyaki bread buns using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okonomiyaki Bread Buns:
- Prepare 250 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Take 5 grams of ☆Salt.
- Provide 4 grams of Dry yeast (or fresh yeast).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (small).
- Provide 115 grams of Water.
- Use 25 grams of Butter.
- You need of The filling and toppings.
- Take 2 tsp of granules + 400 ml water ★Dashi stock granules and water.
- Get 100 ml of ★Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Provide 5 tbsp of ★Plain white flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★Cornstarch.
- Provide 1 of ★Red pickled ginger, aonori.
- Use 1 of handful ★Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of If you are using natural bread starter (leaven), use this dough.
Instructions to make Okonomiyaki Bread Buns:
- Put all the ☆ ingredients in a bowl. Dissolve the dry or fresh yeast in water and mix in the egg. Add this liquid to the bowl, and mix until the liquid is absorbed. Take the dough out onto a work surface, and knead for about 15 minutes. Seefor kneading instructions..
- After kneading the dough for 15 minutes, check it to see if a gluten film has formed (if you stretch the dough out thinly, it should form a translucent film). Add the butter and knead for another 10 minutes or so. Lightly grease a large bowl with butter, round off the dough, put it in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rise to 3 times its original volume..
- Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Finely chop the cabbage, heat up a frying pan with some oil, and stir fry the cabbage. Add the ★ ingredients to the pan. When the sauce has thickened, leave it to cool..
- When the dough has finished its 1st rise, divide into 10 pieces (each one should weigh about 45 g), round off each piece, cover with plastic wrap and rest for 15 minutes..
- Flatten each dough ball with your palm, and roll it out with a rolling pin. Put the flattened disc of dough on your hand and put on some filling. If you try to add too much filling you won't be able to close the dough around it, so be careful..
- Stretch the dough on 4 sides and wrap it around the filling. Pulling on the dough is the best way to make this work well. Seal the seams very tightly. Do this while holding the dough in your hands..
- Place the formed buns on a tray lined with kitchen parchment paper. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and leave to rise for 40 to 50 minutes until doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- When the buns have doubled in size, snip the tops with kitchen scissors in a crisscross pattern as shown. Open up the cut part a little..
- Squeeze on a little mayonnaise in the center, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle on aonori to finish..
- It'll be soft and tender inside..
- If you deep fry the buns in 170°C (low-temperature) oil, they will come out crispy, fragrant and delicious!!! Be careful not to burn yourself..
If you find this Okonomiyaki Bread Buns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.