Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth On Superfoods.
You are what you consume. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, meats like fowl include amino acids that are vital as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you dine appropriately. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are two sorts of foods, the great and also the poor. Poor foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to help diminish illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality meals.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins daily, or else you’ll wind up underfed. Carbohydrates give energy for your body, protein is essential for the health of the body’s cells and a particular level of fats is required. Obviously, to add to all of this you can not survive without water. There are other nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the consequences of the bad one. Omega-3 is within salmon, that is classed as being a superfood since it contains this fatty acid and it’s a very good supply of protein. One more good thing about Omega-3 as you get older is the way it has a positive effect in your brain’s health. Many superfoods contain Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
Superfoods are positively worth consuming as they offer you lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso-flavored fried tempura (okonomiyaki) recipe. You can have miso-flavored fried tempura (okonomiyaki) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki):
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Flour (cake or all-purpose flour).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- Use 70 ml of Dashi stock.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Cabbage.
- Take 1 of heaping tablespoon Sakura shrimp.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red pickled ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Get 1 of Ingredients (meat, octopus, squid, corn, tuna, etc.).
- Prepare 2 of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki):
- Add ◎ to a bowl and mix it up with an egg beater instead of sifting, add the dashi stock broth a bit at a time, and mix without kneading. Dry-fry the sakura shrimp..
- Add 1 cm squared cabbage, sakura shrimp, red pickled ginger, any of your favorite ingredients, and a cracked egg to the bowl from Step 1. Gently mix it up with a fork or cooking chopsticks..
- Heat oil in a pan, and cook over medium heat. Once the sides have hardened, flip over. Press down firmly on it with a spatula, and lightly coat the top with half of the miso..
- Flip it over and reduce to low heat. Press down on the batter with a spatula, and lightly cover with the remaining miso..
- Flip it over again, and it is done once you fry the miso. You cook it through on both sides, coat with miso, and fry it again over low heat..
- Garnish the fried okonomiyaki with scallions. Top with mayonnaise if you like. However, please first try a bite with just the simple taste of miso..
- Variation: Add 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder roux for faint flavor of curry. It goes better with the sauce. I recommend making it with green onions and corn..
If you find this Miso-Flavored Fried Tempura (Okonomiyaki) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.