Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oil-Free Japanese Style Yam-Imo (Yam Potato) Gratin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oil-Free Japanese Style Yam-Imo (Yam Potato) Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil-Free Japanese Style Yam-Imo (Yam Potato) Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. That is so correct. For instance, meats such as poultry have amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it could really create a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In simple terms, some food is superior for us and many not so beneficial. Inferior foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to help decrease sickness and disease. The nutritional varieties of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
One more important ability of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Superfoods are suggested for their beneficial effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food known for this. Garlic can help lower the level of cholesterol within your blood as well. If you’ve a hypersensitive stomach then it is best not to have garlic as it can inflame the lining. Green tea can be an alternative for you, in particular if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. Green tea is great since it includes something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Moreover, it seems that green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oil-free japanese style yam-imo (yam potato) gratin recipe. To make oil-free japanese style yam-imo (yam potato) gratin you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oil-Free Japanese Style Yam-Imo (Yam Potato) Gratin:
- Provide 250 grams of Yama-imo (yam potato) or Chinese yam.
- You need 1 of ☆ Egg (whole).
- You need 50 ml of ☆ Shiro-dashi.
- Use 1/2 block of Silken tofu.
- Provide 1 of Dried fish flakes and dried green nori flakes.
Instructions to make Oil-Free Japanese Style Yam-Imo (Yam Potato) Gratin:
- Grate the yama-imo and mix in egg and shiro-dashi until blended..
- Cut tofu into bite-sized chunks and place on heat-proof dish..
- Pour yam potato mixture over tofu and lightly toss..
- Bake in an oven at 200°C without pre-heating for 20 to 25 minutes. (Or, in a 600 W oven toaster for 15 to 20 minutes.).
- Remove from the oven when the surface becomes lightly browned. Sprinkle with dried fish flakes and aonori..
- For added texture, finely chop 20 g of the total amount of yam potato (or Chinese yam) and blend it into the grated yam potato..
If you find this Oil-Free Japanese Style Yam-Imo (Yam Potato) Gratin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.