Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn tempura recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, meats including poultry contain amino acids that are important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just dine correctly. People currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your wellbeing and offer you plenty of necessary nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? We can in fact say that some foods help to increase our health and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you can imagine, superfoods are looked at as the correct kind of food.
An additional important ability of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Garlic can be described as well known superfood that can give your immune system a genuine boost, which will help your body ward off illnesses. One advantage of ingesting garlic may very well be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you have a sensitive stomach then it’s best to not have garlic as it could bother the lining. Green tea is definitely an choice for you personally, in particular if the concept of drinking plenty of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink since it contains polyphenols. One added area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they offer you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn tempura recipe. You can cook prawn tempura using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn tempura:
- Get of For the prawns.
- Take of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- Provide 900 g of large prawns, peeled with tails on.
- Prepare 420 g of plain flour, sifted and divided.
- You need 475 ml of water.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take of For Prawns marination.
- Take of Salt half tsp.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Peprika powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide of Tempura sauce, for dipping, recipe follows.
- Get of For the tempura sauce.
- Provide 120 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 475 ml of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish stock.
Steps to make Prawn tempura:
- Wash prawns and marinate with salt, black pepper, soya sauce and peprika powder..
- In a medium bowl, combine 280g of flour, the water, and the egg. Whisk lightly until ingredients are combined (batter will be slightly lumpy). In a shallow dish, pour remaining flour. Dredge prawns in flour and then dip into the batter. Fry in batches for 2 to 3 mins per batch, turning to brown on all sides..
- Remove from oil and drain on a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Serve hot with tempura sauce..
- For the tempura sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the water, soy sauce, sweet rice wine, and seafood stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 to 15 mins, stirring frequently..
If you find this Prawn tempura recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.