Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re consuming things. This can help you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you may notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you might be eating because you’re bored. This is critical simply because, once they are revealed, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This will show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heaven chicken curry by mom recipe. To make heaven chicken curry by mom you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom:
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken cut into normal pieces.
- Provide 5 of medium size potatoes.
- Use 3 of medium size onion paste.
- Provide 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriandar powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get of for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of coriander leaves chopped and green chillies cut into two pieces.
Steps to make Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom:
- Take oil in a pan turn heat low add onion paste,ginger,garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder simmer for 20 minutes or till you feel oil is getting separate..
- (if you want you can fry chicken separate for 10 minutes)optional it will enhance chicken taste.
- Now add chicken and yoghurt in a paste keep heat low cover the lid up and cook till you feel chicken is tender half now add potatoes simmer for 15 minutes add water as your desired thick ness..
- Now when chicken and potatoes both get tender perfectly sprinkle garam masala powder cook in low flame max 5 minutes..
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.Serve with attached boiled rice,salad and stuffed chillies..
If you find this Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.