Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your food the correct way or the wrong way. There is much more to food journaling than creating a listing of what you eat during the day. You must record other important pieces of information too. Here are a number of the elements you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This can show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole recipe. You can cook baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- You need 1 of kilo Aubergines/Eggplants sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini sliced.
- You need 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of kilo fresh Tomatoes grated and 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves diced (optional).
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Cottage Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Provide of Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Place sliced Aubergines and brush with vegetable oil into baking pan and bake until Aubergines have softened..
- Crush garlic cloves…..
- Add olive oil into a sauce pan, the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Place Zucchini on the bottom of the baking pan, and start to tightly roll Aubergines. Place one next to the other and around the pan. Aubergines should be tightly rolled..
- Pour tomato sauce into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Once this is ready top by adding Cottage Cheese or any cheese of your choice, bake for another 15 minutes. That’s it 🙂.
- Kali Orexi!!!!.
If you find this Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.