Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day you take in things. This can help you find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to see whether or not you are eating because you’re bored. This is important because, once they are revealed, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What kind of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked lasgana with zucchini and feta cheese recipe. You can have baked lasgana with zucchini and feta cheese using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese:
- Prepare 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- Take 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- Prepare 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Get of Bechamel Sauce.
- Use 4 cups of Milk.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- You need of Nutmeg (optional).
- Take Dash of Salt.
Steps to make Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese:
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi 🙂.
If you find this Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.