Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write each and every thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose weight? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to observe your food. A food record is a lot more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You have to write down other important pieces of information too. Here are a number of the elements you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini parmesan bake recipe. You can have zucchini parmesan bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Parmesan Bake:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 cups of sliced zucchini.
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Zucchini Parmesan Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Sauté zucchini in butter in skillet just until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well..
- In a large bowl, combine parmesan, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion powder, eggs, salt, & pepper. Add zucchini & toss lightly to mix. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish..
- In a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs & the remaining butter. Sprinkle over zucchini mixture. Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes..
If you find this Zucchini Parmesan Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.