Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to observe your food. There is much more to food journaling than creating a list of what you eat during the day. You have to record various other very important information. Here are a few of the points you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash recipe. To make sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- Provide 1 of ripe mango.
- Get 2 of acorn squash.
- Get 1-2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Take of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Provide of Maple Syrup.
- Take 1-2 of green onion chopped.
- Take of Shredded cheese (any).
- Take of Butter or margarine.
Steps to make Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut acorn squash in half. Remove guts from halves and discard. Place on baking sheet. (use baking spray for no stick) Shake salt and pepper and cinnamon and sugar all over and inside halves. (pumpkin spice flavor is great as well!).
- Place in each center, 2 half inch pats of butter, then half a cup of brown sugar, next 2-3 pieces of cut mango, and half a cup of cranberries. Finally Shake additional layer of cinnamon and sugar across tops. Drizzle syrup across..
- Optional- Top with a dash of chopped green onion and a pinch of shredded cheese of your choice!.
- Bake at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until softened. (similar to cooking a potato) Serve and Eat right from Skins. Or…..
- Remove from Skins and serve as a sweet potato type dish… Yum! Or…..
- Mash with fork and Enjoy as a Fruity "Mashed Sweet Potato" like side dish. Or…..
- Freeze for Later or Storage! Enjoy! 💛.
If you find this Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.