Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a good way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. A food journal is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You have to record a few other very important information. Here are a number of hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & fruity blueberry-plum baked acorn squash recipe. To cook sweet & fruity blueberry-plum baked acorn squash you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash:
- Take 2 of acorn squash.
- Prepare 2-4 of plums.
- You need 2-4 of peaches.
- Take 2 cups of blueberries.
- Take 4 cups of brown sugar.
- Provide of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take of Chopped Green Onion.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Optional Maple Syrup.
Instructions to make Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash:
- Preheat Oven to 375°. Cut Acorn Squash in halves. Use a spoon to dig out the seeds and guts and discard..
- Divide butter into quarters. Then each quarter in half, as you add 1 quarter to the center of each acorn squash half. Add half a cup of brown sugar to the centers on top of the butter. Shake a bit of cinnamon on top..
- Next, mix together and add diced peaches, diced plums, and blueberries as filling into the 4 halves of acorn squash right on top of the butter and brown sugar in the bottom..
- Top with remaining half cup of brown sugar for each. Shake more Cinnamon across tops. Sprinkle chopped green onion and then shredded mozzarella over top of each acorn squash half. (Optional: I also occasionally drizzle maple syrup across the tops!).
- Bake for 1 hour or until softened. You can fork or spoon them right out of the skin. Or You can remove and mash them like candied sweet mashed potatoes! The kids love them! And You can freezer bag them and store for a nutritious side later!.
If you find this Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.