Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After several days you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You could also be able to determine when you are eating only to have something to do. This is extremely valuable because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 zucchini bake recipe. To cook chicken 🐔 zucchini bake you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake:
- Provide 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix………
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs…..
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more……
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies…….
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.