Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Squash Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Squash Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You should be very particular while you write down the things that you are eating. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The right way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. It is very important to understand that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash parmesan recipe. You can have squash parmesan using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Parmesan:
- You need 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use As needed of kosher salt.
- Get As needed of onion powder.
Steps to make Squash Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the squash..
- Slice into medallions about 1/4 inch thick or just a bit under that thickness..
- Layer a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Then cover the wax paper with a single layer of the squash medallions..
- Add salt and onion powder to the tops of the squash..
- Now carefully cover each piece of squash with the grated parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown..
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
- Note : these stuck to the wax paper so you could spray with nonstick lightly or brush with butter..
If you find this Squash Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.