Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. For instance, meats such as poultry have amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to repair muscle tissue. Eating the correct fare is therefore imperative. Awareness of how our diet effects our health as well as the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what constitutes being a superfood. Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the good as well as the bad. Putting on fat is only 1 of the issues with ingesting the wrong food and, versus this, a good food may give you energy as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Your immune system may even benefit from the properties of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their helpful effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food known for this. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by garlic. Garlic may be troublesome when you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As commented on above, water is extremely essential for your body (after all, the majority of one’s body is made of water) however from time to time it may be easier said than done to drink high volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink since it has polyphenols. Furthermore, apparently green tea may have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to silken tofu & ground meat korean soup recipe. You can cook silken tofu & ground meat korean soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup:
- Get 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground pork.
- Provide 1/2 small of Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 40 grams of Spinach.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger (minced).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Use 600 ml of ●Chinese soup stock.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ~ your choice ●Gochujang.
- Get 2 of shakes ●Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil to finish.
- Prepare 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup:
- Parboil the spinach and wring out the water. Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Use a non-stick pot. Cook the ground pork while breaking it apart (you don't need to use oil)..
- When the meat is cooked, add the ginger and carrot and sauté lightly..
- Add the ● ingredients and bring to a boil. Once boiling add the broken up tofu and use the bottom of a ladle to lightly crumble the ingredients..
- Add the spinach and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Skim off any scum that forms..
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko mixed with water to form a thick sauce..
- Pour in the beaten egg and heat until it becomes fluffy. Drop in some sesame oil, lightly stir it up, and enjoy..
If you find this Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.