Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo pizza squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo pizza squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as possible when you write down what you take in. It isn’t adequate to list “salad” in your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You should include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” will not be enough but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. It is important to understand that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your feelings while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo pizza squares recipe. You can have aloo pizza squares using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo pizza squares:
- Get 5 of Boiled potatoes.
- Get 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped carrot.
- Take 1 of Finely chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 of Finely chopped red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Pizza seasoning.
- You need 200 gm of All purpose flour/ maida.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get As needed of Ghee or oil for roasting.
Steps to make Aloo pizza squares:
- Mash the potatoes well.
- Now we will add finely chopped onions,finely chopped carrots,finely chopped capsicum,finely chopped red capsicum.
- Now we will add some spices black pepper powder,salt as per taste,red chilli flakes,pizza seasoning.
- Then add all purpose flour to give our mix a good binding.
- Now to make it yummy add mozzarella cheese after adding the cheese we will add baking powder…
- Mix well and prepare a smooth dough..grease hands and mix to make it smooth.
- Now we start the rolling cylinder.grease hands and pinch big sized ball from dough..dust maida on platfrom and on dough ball..roll gently and prepare square shape…
- Grease pan with oil/ghee/butter place prepare square and brush ghee on top close lid and roast for 1 min..flip and roast on other side untill golden…
- Ready to serve it.
If you find this Aloo pizza squares recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.