Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. For instance, meats including chicken have amino acids which are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. So be careful with the foodstuff you eat as it could possibly really produce a difference. Individuals nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your health and offer you plenty of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great and the inferior. Putting on weight is only 1 of the issues with consuming the incorrect foodstuff and, vs this, the proper food can provide you health in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will find superfoods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they include something referred to as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron and also one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are positively worth consuming as they give you lots of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) recipe. You can have indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- You need 2 of thumbtips' worth Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 100 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tsp of ● Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Coriander seed powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ● Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ● Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ● Fenugreek powder / methi (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ● Cayenne powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Cilantro or coriander leaves to garnish.
- Provide 1 of Eggplant, large.
- Provide 1 of Tomato, large.
Steps to make Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Blanch the tomato to remove the skin, then roughly chop. Chop the eggplant into bite-sized pieces..
- Place the eggplant on a heat-resistant dish, wrap in plastic wrap, then microwave for 3-4 minutes on high strength until tender. Discard any water..
- Heat vegetable oil into a pot, then sauté the onion until it becomes translucent and very tender, (taking care not to burn it)..
- Add the garlic and ginger, lightly sauté. When aromatic, sprinkle in the ● ingredients, and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the roughly chopped tomato, and sauté until the tomato softens and loses form. Add the eggplant from Step 2, lightly sauté and mix..
- Add the water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Simmer (for about 15 minutes) on medium heat, without a lid, until the sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and garam masala to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.