Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks don’t recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using regularly. You are additionally going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing you are going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for individuals who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. There are various other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken chili recipe. To cook slow cooker chicken chili you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Use 1 of – Green pepper,chopped.
- Use 1 of – Medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 of – Medium Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped.
- Get 2 of lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chillies, undrained.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper. optional; can sub w 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can of fire roasted tomatoes, undrained.
- Use 1-2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Add chopped pepper and onion to bottom of 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Add chopped jalapeno too, if using..
- Combine chili powder,paprika,salt and Cheyenne (or pepper) in a small bowl and mix well..
- Season the chicken breasts with half the seasoning mixture. Then place on top of the peppers,onions and jalapeno in the slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, chilies and one cup of chicken broth to the slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining seasoning..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours..
- When the cook time is up transfer the chicken breasts from the slow cooker to a cutting board and add beans to the slow cooker. If the chili is to thick add the extra broth to get the right consistency..
- Slice the chicken into bite size pieces. (Or alternatively you can shred it) Return chicken to slow cooker and store to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.